2011年6月26日星期日

Smoke outfit of

Thinking of you, can't sleep. Lit a cigarette, in the heart of pain began to boil. I am not declare, open a computer, only face computer to pour out my heart in of melancholy. In materialistic society, there is nothing I can do, I want to get married and I don't get married are all the same, for I had nothing, face to the one I love me nowhere. I want to struggle to give you a tomorrow but no one will accept the bad check......
I blind, I confused, I wander......
My soul in drift in the dark night, my body do not far outside the gate to wander in the. My tears in dancing, this is the young I?????? I can't stand, according to the mirror, and I found my soul has been shelling, which has been distorted by the ugly be abnormal let I don't know, my body has been eroded recognition. I want to say I love you, but I don't know that I this and to whom...... I want to buy roses for you, to kiss gently, at your ear said I love you, but I don't know that I buy roses this gave who...
When I was naked hug you my heart fly, my soul be shell, I know myself, I find that I still exists, I found that I was alive. When I hear your body joss-stick, touching you smooth skin, put in your most soft things when I forget the pain of the existence of the fact that the abnormal condition, forget, forget me there, originally I than fairy, I think the forever so don't wake up, and so I nirvana, I think that the focus on death, without a pain, without a pitch, without a worry the dead...
And lit a cigarette, I want to tears, so this is all reality is not reality. I found that I was abnormal condition of the world ruthless destroyed a ravaging the, I helpless innocent looking at her abnormal condition of expression, listening to her sick smile, I deadpan helplessly accept, I want to resistance but I don't have the strength to move. I in accumulate energy, one day I'll outbreak, I will use my mind to whip discharge of hate make you pieces.
Listen to the sad love songs through to discover I want to escape life goes on, and want to forget the oath always in the ear remind of, want to forget the total picture in mind, want to forget the face comes to cleaning the fuzzy remember...... I wanted to better love you hurt you take my heart hopes to you, but I can only say I'm sorry. I love you, I can't help it. Dear baby goodbye...
Write here, I found my eyes is a stream of water combines struck the head by a pain, hitting, I have no courage to continue to write down. The night is already very deep, some cigarette, sleep, to get up early tomorrow to continue my life, continue to my testimony...

没有评论:

发表评论