2011年6月21日星期二

Start over

Listen to the sad song
Look at the sad drama
Don't know what time
His fascination with the feelings play up began
No longer the martial arts novels like crazy
maybe
Maybe I really changed
Change doesn't know yourself
Remember the time go to school always like to fantasy
About his future
Fantasy of
Don't know when to start no illusions
Maybe because I grew up?
Is also
People always to face the reality
Can't live in a world of fantasy
to
To face the reality
The reality is cruel
I don't want to live in such an environment
Really like a change
But this can become a reality?
ah
How to start again
Am I really have no I should goal?
I don't believe that
Let me think
Oh yes
I can't live around others
I is for me and live
to
I is for me and live
From the heart beginning
Good to live with

没有评论:

发表评论