2011年12月27日星期二

Jason Bohn’s Bag

"Get up, man," Jason Bohn's college roommate said, kicking him in the leg a couple of times. Asleep on the floor, Bohn groaned, rolled over and told his roommate to go away.
"No," his friend said. "Get up. We've got to go to the golf course. Now."
This was nearly 20 years ago. Bohn had left Lewisburg, Pa., for the University of Alabama with the dream of becoming a professional golfer. It's a dream that eventually came true for Bohn, a seven-year veteran on tour who this week will defend his title at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans at the TPC Louisiana.
But on the morning of Nov. 1, 1992, the last thing Bohn felt like doing was hitting golf balls.
"The night before was Halloween," Bohn recalled. "I was 19 and we'd been to a bunch of costume parties. Alcohol was involved. All I wanted to do was sleep."
But he and his friends had signed up and paid for a fundraiser at the course. "It was an event to raise money to restore Jemison Mansion," Bohn said. "A home that burned in the Civil War."
A week earlier, Bohn had borrowed $10 for 10 chances to hit a golf ball into a 10-foot circle from 135 yards. For every ball he could hit into the circle, he'd get a shot the following weekend to participate in the semifinals of the contest.

“The High Definition Golf Simulator has been a great asset to my game. With it being the coldest winter I can remember, it has provided me the ability to keep my game sharp in the off-season. Your simulator provides me with more measurements and visual detail than any other comparable simulator. I am also thoroughly impressed how well your simulator can accurately measure the speed of the ball, my launch angle, swing path, my club face angle at contact and even ball spin. Your simulator has enabled me to test equipment with the new groove policies, and ultimately make my equipment changes with confidence. My family and I have really enjoyed hitting balls and practicing our short games, and when my young boys are finished, we love to pop in a movie and watch in High Definition. Thanks for creating a wonderful training tool for me, and fun for my whole family. Keep up the great work. It's a great simulator!”
Jason Bohn’s setup at the 2010 Zurich Classic of New Orleans:
§  Ball: Titleist Pro V1x
§  Driver: Titleist 909D3 10.5 Fujikura Motore F1 graphite
§  Fairway: Titleist 909F3 13 degree, Aldila Voodoo XVS8
§  Hybrid: 909H 17, 21 degree, Fujikura Speeder 904
§  Irons: Titleist MB irons 4-9, Rifle shaft
§  Wedge Bob Vokey Spin Milled 48, 52, 60
§  Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport SLT T10
§  Evolve Golf’s Epoch Tee

没有评论:

发表评论